There are significant ways for you to maintain one single machine and this depends on how you’re able to keep up in making sure that your equipment is still functioning. Of course, equipment does not last long, and it is always a wear and tear process. However, if you want to have a machine that will last you longer, maintenance is what you should need to do. Investing your money in purchasing a heat press machine is something that will support your dream goals in life. If you love what you are doing, surely it will take you a long way for you to have a great business.
If you have encountered a certain need to repair your machine because of the damage that you have experienced in the long run of use, then it would be best for you to start maintaining your heat press machine. For you to avoid further costs of money, here are the following tips that you will most likely follow.
- Upper platen must be kept clean- did you know that having a clean surface has a more factor in producing a better product than those that are left unclean? Therefore, it is a must for you to clean as you go. Every time you’re using your machine, be sure that you are making a habit of cleaning everything so that it will be again ready for work.
- The Teflon coating- one of the sensitive areas that you’ll need to consider in protecting your heat press machine is the Teflon space. This is a type of material that is present in the machine that coats the surface thus making it even cleaner. However, if you encounter scratches that are deeper, this will cause sticking of the Teflon to your material.
- Temperature- be aware of the things that you are using. Always follow the guidelines especially if you are using a heat press. Most common mistakes are taken for granted until such time that the machine is is no longer well-functioning.
- Keeping the Teflon from scratch free- there are particular degrees wherein you’ll experience a few scratches but for you to avoid ruining your material, always maintain the upper platen by covering it every after use.
- The rubber pad- using a lower degree of heat press will keep the platen in its good pace. So, this means that you’ll have to make sure that the rubber pad is not overheated. Another incite for you to remember to make sure that while you are loading the material keep away any metal and other accessories can cause damage to the rubber pad and as well as to the heat press machine as well.
- Greasing- it is essential that you grease the platen on a certain degree that it does not accumulate any formation of dirt that will cause your platen to loosen its Teflon coating. As you lubricate it with grease, it would be best to do it for at least once a month or if the machine is overused.